‘Lusso’ by Huntsmere is a stunning new development, designed specifically around not one but two expanding target markets :-
- Young professionals renters who are attracted by its ideal location, in the centre of Macclesfield, just a few minutes walk from its mainline train station
- Short-term renters uncatered for in a town with surprisingly few hotel rooms
The building is designed from the outset to be operated as a hybrid residential operation, giving access to a mix of the buyto- let, short term lets and Airbnb type markets, with a blended solution giving an optimised rate of return. All of the services needed have been designed into the building, whether that be sophisticated automatic check-in systems, facilities for cleaning and laundry processing and changing, high standards of monitored security and a concierge support service.
The building comprises studio and one-bedroom apartments, with accommodated brim-full of the highest quality finishes and features. Bespoke wall to wall cabinetry complete with quartz worktops provides kitchen, wardrobe and living room storage, while a hotel standard bed and bedding, a designer sofabed and matching upholstered dining chairs provide the softer sources of relaxation.
Stunning materials such as porcelain tiling, matt lacquered cabinetry, quartz worktops and comfortable rugs complement the flush shower trays, rain showers and feature vanities, with their touch-illuminated mirrors.
Both of the key target markets are products of the digital age and these savvy groups would accept nothing less than the highest standards in technology and technological features. 50” LCD screens featuring Apple TV, Netflix and internet television sit with super fast fibre broadband and keyless access, all of which support each residents lifestyle, as does the Lusso app, which provides many features designed around this technology devouring group.
And because each apartment is designed for occupation from just a few days upwards, it comes complete with crockery, cutlery, cookware and glassware, hotel standard bedding, towels, hairdryers, irons, ironing boards and much more.
Creativity and quality is not solely the preserve of the apartment. The building is also stunning in its design – both inside and out. Vertical gardens compliment the urban glazing and create a stunning aesthetic. Internally, the marble entrance and reception area provides just the right arrival experience. The custom finished lift and stairwell continue that luxurious feel all the way through to the lobby areas. Completed with riven porcelain tiling, subtle feature lighting and dramatic framed entrances to each apartment, there is no doubt as to the quality of the apartment long before arriving there.
The building also comprises a number of areas which are designed to support and serve the lifestyle of its special group of residents :-
- A fitness area comprising both cardio equipment and free weights
- A hi-tec laundry, fully fitted with the latest equipment allowing its users to track their washload via the Lusso app
- Two bookable rooftop private dining rooms allow residents to cook and dine with a group of up to 8 friends or colleagues
- A rooftop co-working space, which offers an environment for work or study outside of the apartment space
- An architect designed ‘skygarden’ exceeding 3,000 square feet – for residents to enjoy some outdoor lifestyle
In all, ‘Lusso’ by Huntsmere is an optimised solution crafted around the needs of its two demographically identified market.